What is a good P.A. system for Hip Hop shows?? Nothing with an outrageous prices..

RoyceBeatz

Just simply wanting to know basically what I've asked in the Title of this post. We're starting to book more shows nowadays and afraid some of these venues won't have PA systems and we'll have to provide one. I'm looking for a system that has decent bass but with a good vocal sound also. Appreciate any feed my FP people!

Price range? More specific idea of needs? (Very small venues, larger venues, outdoor shows??)...

Will you be running just an Mp3 player/CD player and one vocal through it, or will you have/need multiple inputs and vocalists? Live band? background tracks? Live DJ?

It's kind of like asking "What is a good car?" without giving any additional information. That would leave you open to a literal world of answers. You need to be a little more specific.

GJ

Yeah asking for speaker buying advice without the budget and the ideal venue/crowd size is like going into a restaurant and telling the waitress, "I want food." Once you get that info to us, we can help out.

Back