What do you think of this tropical beat?

XNEGD

My friend Chri$ who is also featured on this record produced it and wanted to know what you thought of the mixing, mastering and the production, if you have any feedback let it be known and have a great day.

really good. but i think you recorded yourself playing the synth and melody and stuff with your midi keyboard. i would recommend entering melodies into the computer so it's perfectly in place. i don't know if it's me but the synth and melody sounds kind of out at times. anyway sounds great and professional apart from that

really good. but i think you recorded yourself playing the synth and melody and stuff with your midi keyboard. i would recommend entering melodies into the computer so it's perfectly in place. i don't know if it's me but the synth and melody sounds kind of out at times. anyway sounds great and professional apart from that

can u explain more to me about MIDI in my inbox because i have been trying to figure it out for ages

Dude... this is tight! Now you just need to learn marketing to get yourself out there! Lots of great books available. I recommend "Social Media Made Me Rich" by Mathew Loop.

Back