What do you guys think about the Numark NS7's?

That thing does look pretty sweet. Seems like it would have the same feel as scratching 45's. I would rather use a full 12" platter I think.
The auto beat sync is so cheating tho. That is totally the kind of thing we have to worry about that is going to make dj'ing a lost art.
Personally I would rather just cop serrato scratch live so I can still do real dj'ing with vinyl.

Yea i messed with it a guitar center and is pretty dope. Yea the auto beat sync is cheating but I would never use it. I would cop this tho if I just wanted to spin some music at small party or gathering of friends. u got everything you need in one. just need some monitors and ur laptop and your good to go. imma get one soon.

I would buy two new Technics for the same price. The thing about technology is this, it changes everyday. With a program like Serato, its just that, a program. It's simple to update a program on your computer. To update a whole dj system, thats a *****.

Well I ---heard--- it should be about 20 kg (about 40 lbs). (The vestax should be much lighter.) But that's rumors and can't confirm for shure.

Now real talk:

If you just play in clubs and you don't want to go deep into scratching it should do the mixing job well. And you don't have to worry that a turntable or the needle isn't working properly.

If you wanna do real scratching and turntablism then there's no alternative to old fashioned direct drive turntables. Maybe there might be other choices as technics-tts aswell (search this forum!!!). If you have alot of digital files add vinyl-software systems like serato to your setup.

Back