what do you do when you have a hot beat

AG Beats

and you know its fire and all that but you dont really have any way to get it out there....dont want it to go to waste? Its just a beat but I want someone to use it....but not someone who sucks lol.....

Give it to someone who doesn't suck or just save it and pull the guns out when someone worth it comes along.

Or you could just give it to the wackest person out there and force yourself to make a better beat.

Do what you feels right bro. I give/sell instruments like it's nothing. Just because I always try to push myself with the next track.

Lol its a hot beat....i got some ideas for it imma sit on it for a bit. Its a club beat. Complete with "ass clap" sequence and a short thumpy 808. Everyone so far who has heard it CAN NOT HELP but to start groovin with it

and you know its fire and all that but you dont really have any way to get it out there....dont want it to go to waste? Its just a beat but I want someone to use it....but not someone who sucks lol.....

ive sat on a beat for 8 years before anyone got around to using it, ... back up all ur stuff on cd's to prevent what a pc crash could do, ... just be patient and things will happen, ... someone will notice it.

yep stash it away and make another one equally hot or even better.
I don't really know, every body networks differntly, well kinda, but just make sure your best work lands in good hands.. that could really help you out.

Back