What are Your beat statistics?

kmano

I just counted that from 10th june until 10th of august I've made 14 beats. How many beats You did during last 30 days? Post Your stats here and let's talk about being more productive and how to achieve that.

85 they don't always get finished but I have 85. My day to day routine is basically wake up, check my email and follow up with people emailing about my review Vlog, checking out new products ect. Start some beats maybe 2 or 3 ideas. Web browse for a bit. Play with my kids and kick it with my wife. Record a video or two for YouTube if I don't have to work that day and find some time for video games inbetween there. I am kinda shocked that I have 85 new beat sessions in the last 30 days I thought it would be closer to 20 or 30.

I was talking finished beats, but damn 85 seems a lot. I had a hard transition month (moving to different city, defending my bachelor degree and entry exams for a new university) so normally I might do little more. Anyway, what are other producers statistics on here? Let us know!

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

And I am talking full beats with intros, verses hooks and bridges + transitions. Not some 1:30 long beat ideas that contains one loop. Be honest and post how many FULL ready beats You did in last 30 days.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Bump anyone?

I was talking finished beats, but damn 85 seems a lot. I had a hard transition month (moving to different city, defending my bachelor degree and entry exams for a new university) so normally I might do little more. Anyway, what are other producers statistics on here? Let us know!

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

And I am talking full beats with intros, verses hooks and bridges + transitions. Not some 1:30 long beat ideas that contains one loop. Be honest and post how many FULL ready beats You did in last 30 days.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

Bump anyone?
Most of them just are not mixed and maybe need some more arrangement to them. I am doing mostly House now which takes a lot more time and energy than hip hop though. Its not harder but without vocals you have to make the instrumentation vary a lot more which is hard sometimes.

Well congrats to You then Kev! If you could keep making those beats at this tempo at the end of the year You would have around 480 full beats - You should sell them and earn a lot of money.

In my case if I'll keep my current tempo at the end of the year I'll have around 85 beats, from what let's say half will be really good. That's already something I can show and send to labels and different artists. Gotta make it work!

What about the rest of You?

Last edited:
I use to make a beat a day when I first started but that is NOT recommended.
I have probably made about 10ish beats in the past 30 days

Question? Why is quantity so important? I would probably bet $1000 I have mo9re full "beats" and even full "songs" than anybody on FP. But what does it matter?

So say the answer is "because the more beats the more money"..............do people actually go through a whole 200+ list of ONE person's beats trying to choose one? Do they even have time for that as far as the extreme importance of a "so called full beat"?

Throughout my beat selling days.....you know the ones that sold the most? Those loops. And you know the songs that disapointed me the most? When rappers mess up my hard composed work with me thinking I was a genius only for them to feel passionate about a mess up that they "don't know is a mess up".

BUT..............those loops man.........when those verses and chorus and bridges and vamps and whatever are done just with the loop......you can do anything possible that you want to the song. You don't have to hear nothing about nothing from anybody because you told them "this is just to get everything laid out so I shape it up and do my thing".

But when you selling beats......the mindset of most people is on some "strangers come visit" type of stuff. So you are concerned more on THEM wanting a product from you. COOL......but MAAAAAAAAAAN.....you going for 90 something beats a year with what purpose? Are you giving them away free after a while?

You have to sit down and think first before you go into this beat craze and also think money. Because if you following trends..........them beats get old quick....and if you ain't selling.....you got a bunch a beats that you will say in 10 years "deez my old beats". A good mindset to have is making a beat and RUNNING WIT THAT MUG!!!!!! That beat to you should be your new born to the world....not another glazed doughnut. Tricks with money want that bad chick.....not that chick who tries to dress like the bad chick, acts like the bad chicks, got on perfume that smells like air freshener...now she just a 2 dollar ho who can't walk in her heels. Them kind of tricks with money know what they want......that's why they come to you for them bad chicks. And bad chicks are rare. Plenty of 2 dollar hos walking looking for a hit.....and them broke small change tricks get them once and never come back....because they can ride and get another one tomorrow..they don't need to know where that other two dollar ho from yesterday is at. But that pimp with the bad chicks man.......them tricks know those chicks by their name.....they know they want China Doll and Sexy Redd.......ain't too many of them but hey....ain't that many "is needed". But of course you got that chick who ain't looking for money, looking for sex, ain't looking for nothing but love and someone to become one with through thick and thin. She may be on the chunky side or maybe she don't wear make up much or dress up. But when she is in love....she will do whatever for her man because she is in love. That man motivates her more than herself or anybody else as they "shape each other" into perfection as close as possible.

Just my 2 cent. I ain't nobody.....I ain't nothing man.....

Last edited:
i dont think ive made any beats this month, i got too much music to be making beats all day now, tryna get some songs made and put some money in my pocket.

i checked how many i finished and i'm at 10 lol ... but i took time off for a while because i had lost my passion for making beats cause i had made so many before the breakk.. and i also do house music which takes WAAAY longer then rap music..

Back