What about this interface?

S

Sylenth89

Hey, I just wanted to ask if someone can recommend me the best budget audio interface not over 100$. I will NOT record anything, neither guitar, neither vocals, neither drums... I need it for better sound quality and for better audio drivers (ASIO) for lower latency. So I want you to recommend me something that will suit my needs.

I was thinking about this: VRM BOX

It's practically what I need. Only thing is, that I do not know if it has it's own audio drivers... According to this it has.

So I just need it for lower latency and somewhat better sound. No other ins and outs for anything than headphones.

Thank you for help :)

Hey, I just wanted to ask if someone can recommend me the best budget audio interface not over 100$. I will NOT record anything, neither guitar, neither vocals, neither drums... I need it for better sound quality and for better audio drivers (ASIO) for lower latency. So I want you to recommend me something that will suit my needs.

I was thinking about this: VRM BOX

It's practically what I need. Only thing is, that I do not know if it has it's own audio drivers... According to this it has.

So I just need it for lower latency and somewhat better sound. No other ins and outs for anything than headphones.

Thank you for help :)

What latency is added to the audio by VRM processing? | Focusrite

Back