What a Blast, The Korg Kaossilator Pro..a real smile machine

bulgarianprince

Well I own just about every item under the sun that makes noise and I have never had a piece of equipment that offered such a small learning curve and not discourage the shit out of me right away.

You see, I may own all of the toys, I just love gadgets, but it sure does not mean that I can can play anything worth a damn. I am too damn lazy to practice on the guitar or piano. So I need stuff to fill my immediate need to feel creative musically.

I only tell you this because the majority of the members have much higher skill levels and apparently have all of the time in the world to actually practice, not me. And, I already know these people are looking at the Kaossilator pro like a cheesy gimmick. I am guessing there are plenty of people on here in the same boat as I, not enough time to devote to tweaking knobs and rehearsing for gigs. I have never even gigged and never will. I just make noise in my spare bedroom, and let me tell you something, this thing is a blast.
You can learn the layout quickly (as well the features) it all makes perfect sense for me to quickly get down to it and have fun.

The sound that comes out of this, blew me away. I quickly sampled my voice and other audio and even transferred the files to use in my DAW.The Kaossilator Pro is just plain fun and after a short time you can even learn to play it more like an instrument instead of a groovebox sampler. It was well worth the two months of saving.

I have one complaint, the foggy MIDI use, but once I get that figured out I will be happy as a clam. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back