West back on top?

R

RalphMartin

I've noticed alot of great talent really shining from the left coast. Can the power shift from Atlanta back to LA? What do ya think?

TDE + who? I know the got underground cats like Pac Div and Dom Kennedy, but who's getting major air time outside of Kendrick?

I hope so.. We need a change, change is good.
I ffuks with TDE, all of em got solid work.
Nipsey iight, havent heard much but he nice tho.
Yall heard of twised insane? lol that dude would eat them lil dudes alive that were named up above lol.. TYGA? weak LMAO

Let everybody get it poppin. 40oz face ass. "This ones for.....my homies.........this ones for my homies...well well" face ass.

cant just have cold artists tho... gotta have a viable label out there before momentum can shift and capitol dont count

SN will definitely assist in bringing the West Coast back. We are working on a Hip-Hop Christmas Mixtape for 2012. Hit me up if you wanna know more...and be apart of it.

There's more to CA than LA. The Bay has been doing it big as of late.

Iamsu, Love Rance (Just signed by 50 cent), Erk the Jerk making noise, John Hart, E40 etc. I don't think it's going to be region dominated that much anymore due to everybody's sound meshing together now.

I think the underground scene is strong in most genres nowadays...you just gotta find the right stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd Future, Dom Kennedy, Nipsey Hussle, TDE, Blu, Fashawn, 1500 or Nothin', Terrace Martin, Tyga, YG, Ty$, DJ Mustard, Scoop DeVille, Curtiss King, Iman Omari, HIT-BOY, Kid Ink, Pac Div, Swiff D, League of Starz... I can go on for days, and thats JUST established cats, there are SO many others that are one their way! Not offense to any other region but my coast is WINNIN!

Back