WATCH: Crystal Dawne 'Lovelution' New Music Video On Youtube

DIRTYscope

Los Angeles, California (I-Newswire) June 18, 2013 - Many artists in the world are driven to their craft by struggle and pain. Those who pick up the pen and express their inner most hurts on paper. Others driven by fame and fortune. Those who pick up the pen and express their dreams for prosperity and riches on paper. Very few are driven and inspired by love and Crystal Dawne is one of the few. With the release of her new single 'Lovelution' , which is a pop/dance record to be on her compilation titled 'Lovelution' coming later this year, she strives to deliver a positive message of love to the world. The song 'Lovelution' was meant to symbolize a revolution of love. Although she has only been recording music for a little over a year Crystal Dawne has long been a writer and supporter of love. As a young child her writing was motivated by fairy tales and love stories. Her first artistic work in the writing world happened to be a book titled 'Heaven on Planet Earth (H.O.P.E.)' which can be found at hopethebook.com. Crystal Dawne's main aspiration in the world of music is to bring songs that invoke feelings of love and joy within her audience. When asked how hard it was to be an independent artist at the moment she replied "I really don't know. I write and sing songs because it feels good. I don't think in terms of struggle on this, I think in terms of the joy of expression." Crystal Dawne also has a passion for acting and producing and would like to focus on more than just singing as a career. Watch and share the official video on youtube: Crystal Dawne - Lovelution - YouTube

Last edited:
Back