wat do u thnik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don...you say that you wouldn't get ya arse kicked????...EVERYONE can get their arse kicked...period!!!!...you may be able to hold ya own..but you ain't the baddest kid out there...remember that.

Jiten....i know bout Muslims/Hindus/Sikhs etc etc....i got with a few asian ladies but politics got in the way (another story)

i've got indian friends and i ain't never called them paki in my life...and they ain't called me nigga....i call my boyz nigga and so on...but that is because we are of the same race...nigga has been calmed down from it's historical meaning and it is now hip to say it....but don't say it to another brotha unless you skin is blacker than his...

out.

I dont wat di tat ******* said, but i dont believe in religion. as i'am a hindu sikh. i love all teh ppl, in this world from the poorest to the richest. there is a wall of religion, who makes teh ppl fight so i dont believe in it. i dont even hate pakis , coz i'am an indian, they are also man like us have the same blood color, same skin everything same, wat the difference, teh RELIGION. he the nrjboy is a *******, he ruined my status in the site, i jsut wanna to **** him.:mad: :mad:

this thread...was this JITEN..or wasn't it ??
be honest you ****az :mad:

This is the real Jiten

i think....it is you isn't it kid???

Yes it me now the real JITEN. i cannot trace him. but i'll keep searching him. Thanx ya'all to believe me. Thanx :cheers: :cheers: It me the real one.

thanx SHUSHI, for believing me, the another jiten, who insulted me, and made fun of me, that guy was none other then our own X-moderator " The Great LIET - DJ CHRISST " he was the one who did all that ****. i havent expected this from him just yet. God bless him, and his future. :angel:

This post has been posted by Liet or Ade under the identity of Jiten without him knowing.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back