Wale Or J cole

You started 2 threads bout this? Wale is better overall lyrically, but Cole's content and punchlines are very clever.

I kinda like J Cole more. No offense to Wale, but dude features on his own songs at times. It's just my humble opinion

You started 2 threads bout this? Wale is better overall lyrically, but Cole's content and punchlines are very clever.
yea but the other ones i wanted to see opinions comparing there recent albums and this comparing the artist lyrically.

^^^^lmao!!! He said it like J.Cole is like miles ahead and Wale is wack. smh. And yall wonder why I go extra hard on J.Cole. It's like Lil Wayne fan base style all over again. Cracks me up.

Tell yall J.Cole fans what man......impress me with a J.Cole song. Please do.

^^^^^^yep...you gone have to come with it to. lmao!

Don't run......

^^^Lol I'm a fan of both so I guess its just preference, but I like a challenge so....

3 for 3?

^^^Lol I'm a fan of both so I guess its just preference, but I like a challenge so....

3 for 3?

O.K......where is this J.Cole at? He sounds like somebody that should be great. Since I relied on those two "BOGUS" ass overrated albums I look at J.Cole like a sucka MC. So I have to look back to appreciate that dude? This would be a J.Cole I could be a fan of. Thanks for the post.

Proves my point too. J.Cole is under pressure trying to find himself. He went ahead of himself. He went at his ideas "too fast". Should've stayed in his lane. Might check his mixtapes out....seems like that's where he had his fanbase built. But to grab a "fan" like me....he took the L on his albums.

I feel yall should be waaaaaaaaaay more dissapointed than me. lol!

Last edited:
O.K......where is this J.Cole at? He sounds like somebody that should be great. Since I relied on those two "BOGUS" ass overrated albums I look at J.Cole like a sucka MC. So I have to look back to appreciate that dude? This would be a J.Cole I could be a fan of. Thanks for the post.

Proves my point too. J.Cole is under pressure trying to find himself. He went ahead of himself. He went at his ideas "too fast". Should've stayed in his lane. Might check his mixtapes out....seems like that's where he had his fanbase built. But to grab a "fan" like me....he took the L on his albums.

I feel yall should be waaaaaaaaaay more dissapointed than me. lol!

Lol like I said in that last thread about him, if his first album was the first I heard from him, I wouldn't see the hype either. He struggled to get mainstream success after dropping his mixtapes because he approached it by rapping like he did on his mixtapes, which is why it took so long for his album to drop. He went at radio with his song "Who Dat" and it didn't work so he resorted to "Work Out", which is what he was talking about in his song "Let Nas Down" on his recent album.

Definitely Wale. J Cole is very overrated and is by far the king and undisputed champion when it comes to mediocrity. J Cole rarely ever had me say "wow this was actually a good line". Don't get me wrong I am not saying J Cole is wack by any means, but he is definitely not the savior of rap people overrate him to be.

J Cole would be better if he let somebody else produce his albums. Just Blaze or Justice League. Somebody other than himself. His production bores me.

Back