Vestax PDX-2000MKII PRO sucks

dj jeff

Having used Technics 1200 for over a decade is finally decided to buy a PDX for the wide pitch range and straight arm...

Big mistake,the motor is crap: while scratching it suddenly rotates in reverse,the platter is wobbly,the target light doesn't work,the chassis is the cheapest plastic i ever saw in my life,the needle skips at a certain point while just playing a record at 3 grams...:mad:

Never had any issues with Technics so who ever says Technics ain't the king of decks no more needs to do some research..Also the wow & flutter on vestax is 0,07% opposed to 0,035% on the good old sl-1200mk2 .

I'm just wondering what deck is worth while cause i need a +-50% pitch range..i'm still not sure about the Super Oems,the tonearms might are too loose as i once experienced and the wow flutter might also be too high.:confused:

Why do you need +-50 pitch shift?

I have bought grasshopper break vol 1-3 wich have all highly pitched-up sounds on them so you can scratch ideally at -20-25%...i might not need the 50% but at least 24% is what i want. Also it makes blending all different types of genres easier,only 8% is way 2 limited.

Just record it, pitch it down, and play it on Serato or a CD.

:cry::cry::cry::cry:
i feel sorry for you

normaly they are high quality. did you buy used ones???

Yes,but it was sold as mint condition..i claimed my money back for the first one..the second deck is due to arrive this week,i only hope this one's fine.

Back