Verace - Sizzurp Got Me Slow (Free Download) - f4f

Verace

VERACE - SIZZURP GOT ME SLOW (Free Download) - f4f

Hey everybody!

New track on the block. This one is a bit harder style than last time. Let me know what y'all think!

VERACE - SIZZURP GOT ME SLOW

I appreciate any feedback, even if its not exactly what u listen in general!

Certified f4f - l4l

Now cut the BS and hit that play button! :p

Last edited:
not particularly my style but I love the energy and I could see this doing something on radio and in the clubs. sounds like your having fun with it which I like bruh

Thanks man!

The style is EDM, so, its ok to run fullon vocals too sometimes, but its not something i will be doing every track, otherwise it changes the focus of the style too much. But droping some lyrics on a few transitions here and there blends very well imo.

Glad u liked it!

Hey bro :) Returning the feed here, thanks for listening to my track! :D

Nice to see someone producing edm as well, I must say that your track starts very professional and the whole production is professional the drop is original and the way of using the instruments blend very well!! (I like the originality). Man I have nothing bad to say this is just extraordinary :D.

Really really professional, keep it up!! ( I dropped a like as well )

Hey bro :) Returning the feed here, thanks for listening to my track! :D

Nice to see someone producing edm as well, I must say that your track starts very professional and the whole production is professional the drop is original and the way of using the instruments blend very well!! (I like the originality). Man I have nothing bad to say this is just extraordinary :D.

Really really professional, keep it up!! ( I dropped a like as well )

Thanks a lot man!! I really appreciate this detailed feedback!! Glad u liked!

I heard your stuff too and i think its awesome! I sent u a message on soundcloud!

Cheers man!

- This is like an EDM-Trap thats really different
- I think the main clap could be different -- doesnt knock enough
- Same with the kick -- i think you could have the drums shining a bit more by lowering the instruments alittle bit more
- The arrangement is dope -- so many nice elements -- mustve took alot of time!

Overall the mix could be so much ebtter -- make sure your drums knock! Its not knocking enough!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

- This is like an EDM-Trap thats really different
- I think the main clap could be different -- doesnt knock enough
- Same with the kick -- i think you could have the drums shining a bit more by lowering the instruments alittle bit more
- The arrangement is dope -- so many nice elements -- mustve took alot of time!

Overall the mix could be so much ebtter -- make sure your drums knock! Its not knocking enough!

Please return the favour:

Zack Knight - "Snap" (Produced by Benny Liang & Zack Knight) (F4F)

Thanks!

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

"This is like an EDM-Trap thats really different" - This comment is really interesting... Can u explain how u feel about that a little better??

You are actually right about the mix. I think it is not that bad as you made it sound, BUT, indeed this was my number one concern with this track when i finished it. I should have been more careful with that from the start. Kick and snare could be a tad tighter.

I appreciate the time!

Last edited:
Back