Verace - gang$tas (free download) - f4f

Verace

Hey everybody!

Got a new track up on my SC! This one is a mix between trap, glitch, dubstep and eletro.

Check it out and let me know what you think. Any feedback is appreciated.

F4F !!!

PS: Post your thread and ill try to return the favor!

Oh cool bro! Ill check into your beat in a sec. Im bout to get something to eat, and when i get back, ill listen carefully.

Glad you think mine is cool even tho its not your main thing. One of the things i keep and eye on is what ppl who are not really into edm think. If u get good feedback from them too, that has to be good. lol

Thanks

All I have to say is "WOW!" I cannot any faults with this song. I'm definitely downloading.

damn, this is nice as **** man... real talk... i dont know much about the genre, so i can really comment about it... but sound pretty dope to me...

keep it up, peace!

Last edited:
Wow, that's pretty massive! Nice combination of styles makes it kinda unique I think! I really like your vocals work with all those chops, little scratches and choirs. Everything seems to fit in the track perfectly, hard to say anything critical about it ;) Mixdown also sounds clean and nice.
Good job!

damn, this is nice as **** man... real talk... i dont know much about the genre, so i can really comment about it... but sound pretty dope to me...

keep it up, peace!

Cool dude! Im glad u liked it. Just consider it EDM or bass music! heheh

All that matters is that ppl bang their heads to it! lol

Wow, that's pretty massive! Nice combination of styles makes it kinda unique I think! I really like your vocals work with all those chops, little scratches and choirs. Everything seems to fit in the track perfectly, hard to say anything critical about it ;) Mixdown also sounds clean and nice.
Good job!

All the synth sound actually do come from massive!! (except the choirs)

Thanks dude! Very nice compliments!

Wow - I'm impressed...this is pretty solid man. Not really my style but I can appreciate it. Nice work.

Back