Velthuizzz - Little Cheeky

the intro is a bit simplistic so i thought, oh noooo it's gonna be bad but when the melody came in I started laughing haha. It definitely has a euphoric feel to it, and really catchy. It started playing another song on your soundcloud, I guess when you say "always looking for a new sound" you weren't kidding. Good shit, not necessarily something I'd listen to on a regular basis but you definitely have your own style and you're good at it, keep it up !

the intro is a bit simplistic so i thought, oh noooo it's gonna be bad but when the melody came in I started laughing haha. It definitely has a euphoric feel to it, and really catchy. It started playing another song on your soundcloud, I guess when you say "always looking for a new sound" you weren't kidding. Good shit, not necessarily something I'd listen to on a regular basis but you definitely have your own style and you're good at it, keep it up !

Hahahaha well thanks. I understand club music isnt everyone's deal. Glad you took the time out to have a listen :P And the reason I kept it so simplistic is because I liked the idea of it going from next to silence to the bass drop ;) Call it "contrast" :D

Back