Vamos Boiz - Enter (F4F!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diejon

Hello guys,

It's been a while ago. I made this track this week.
Let me know what u guys think about it. If you have some good tips, let me know.

I feel like your chords just keep on playing forever. Your snare hits need to have huge reverb on them to get that big room sound. Sidechained is about right. It's a nice track but if you could bring these things out more it'd be cool imo.

thanks for checking me out. i left you comments on your soundcloud. nice sound selection you had going. good musical arrangement for the genre. keep it up man!

I disagree with my man kdanger about the swell going on for too long I feel like its a perfect length it's subtle as well so it makes it seem as if there's been a change of instrumentation when in reality there hasn't been, at least in my opinion, I feel like the progression of the tracks decent as well, not too repetitive just little changes and switchups keep it moving, drums were nice and tight, Only issues I had really were the fact the track ended so abruptly I feel like you could have faded it out with some sort of drop and it would have sounded pretty dope. Top work though my man

im unsure about the detuned saw pluck, i usually put 2 oscillators with one set to 3.76 detuning and the other at 2.10 to get a filled up sound, but thats just personal preference. chords could use some variation and the snare needs to be more crisp! compress and eq on the snare would fix alot, but keep polishing and it will be dope! good job!

First off, thanks for the feedback on my track! It's very appreciated!

I really like the progressive feel of your track. The lead chord stabs sound great and the white noise uplifters and downlifters add to the great flow of the mix. I think the ending could use some work but overall this is an awesome track! Great work and keep it up!

nice track, the chords are solid, I agree that the white noise should be shortened or pulled down some, that snare roll at the beginning came out of nowhere, I'd use a cymbal or white noise to bring it in or a reverse snare, other than that nice track keep at it

sounds really commercial
i like your chords they sound great, the mix is nice too
it's not my type of music , but it does sounds great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back