Using loops FL Studio

robbyrob305

I got a couple loops of drum patterns etc that I wanted to use to build a track around. how do I use them in FL? If i put them in the sequencer it doesn't loop correctly. like it over laps but not in a loop kind of way. Not sure if Im expressing myself correctly but this is the issue Im dealing with right now.

would love some help peeps.

robby

When you move the loop to the sequencer, left click on the loop box in the sequencer. Under the time stretching section, right click on the time knob. Then choose bar, 2 bars, etc. If you chopped the loop correct it will loop up. Also, if the loop you use has a predetermined bpm, make sure your project's bpm is the same.

If they are cut correctly the poster above explains how to do it.

I'm nott 100% sure on what your trying to do but you may also try right clicking the track in the pattern selector and choosing cut itself.

Basically that cuts the loop off when the note retriggers...Try it you ll see what I mean.

When messing with drum loops, I'll load them in Edison, make sure they're straight....put it in the sequencer...adjust the timing...export it... then import it, load it in edison..then load the chops into the FPC which is set to trigger from notes on my keyboard.....kinda time consuming, but its fun...and thats what its about

Back