Unsigned Rappers

I'm confused to the point of that.

The only people who are influenced by rappers where i'm from are idiots who had no chance in life of being anything other than bums anyway and other college kids who go out on the weekend and pretend to be "bout that life" like the guys they listen to. And like 90% of that list is a given. The only ones that didn't belong because of their portrayal thru music are Plies, Ross, and Wayne(and Wayne went for a semester after rap and dropped out if I remember right, so he doesn't really count).

Ain't nobody on no block taking none of these dudes serious. You have to know nothing about what they're talking to think they are really doing any of that shyt. I'm pretty sure most of their sales and fanbase are COLLEGE KIDS. Lol.

Most can't think, only take orders.

But letting them know so won't change them...its like telling a horse that it can't speak.

Last edited:
I understand the message but its a dumb list. Plenty of great musicians didn't go to school or don't have a degree. Puff didn't finish from Howard, and a lot of cats either did a few semesters or went back after getting on. Like I said i'm not anti school, but music is a different ballpark in terms of the importance of traditional school, although there are many label execs with the formal stuff.

Farrakhan is a ****ing cancer for the youth.

Tis' the man y'all need to listen to

"Some say the game is all corrupt and ****ed in this shit
Stuck, niggas is lucky if we bust out this shit, plus"

Someone on RapGenius added this text to this:

Pac often spoke in the last days of his life on the effect of mindset on one’s potential to succeed and transcend one’s previous circumstance. This theory is a fixture of this song, and Pac is turning his aim on the Illuminati; as early as 1996 that particular conspiracy theory was espoused by those who, Pac claimed, were embittered by their own lack of success and sought to find a incontrovertible justification for their failure (i.e. one that, while far from being proven or corroborated, was not per se able to be outright refuted).

According to Pac, this had a negative knock on effect on younger generations, who assumed that, if the industry was corrupted by forces above their comprehension or control,then any effort on their part to succeed would be futile. In his last recorded interview, Pac spoke thusly on the matter:

“My self-esteem, my self-respect, my confidence is there…in the ghetto [having a lack of confidence] is something we’re taught. My mind’s strength is more important [than my sexuality]. [My career] was no accident, I plotted all of this. I flip the K to the Illuminati. That’s a way to keep yourself stayed low, that’s another way to keep you unconfident in yourself. Who told this nigga in jail about the Illuminati? C'mon man, get the **** outta here!”

"Aside from the insight and original thought evident in these lines and Pac’s theory on the Illuminati, it’s a great example of 2Pac the Organic Intellectual; the man who had the strength to think for and educate himself."

99.9% ?

Not our fault you didn't make it,

losers attitude

with that attitude you definitely won't make it anyways

and a day is 24 hours, A LOT of time to learn a lot of things you need to be successful ask yourself

are you looking for a way which you can go and put work in, or for an excuse to make you feel easier about others being BETTER then you ?

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Also that video is full of shit.

What rights do black people not have that white people have in 2013 ?

The only thing I can think of racism when looking for a job in a company owned by someone white

but

hey can I complain about not even being able to get into the USA even though I think my oportunities would be better there ?

Complainig that somebody did not do something for you

Is there a difference between :

Reason I can not be in the USA to work and live : because I am not american

Reason some white boss might not give you a job : because you are not white.

Also what about black company owners ? Something tells me that black people also have a privilege when it comes to getting a job from a black boss.

However the fact that so many black people kill each other and live in ghettos confuses me, maybe there is a bigger plan to it.

"They give us guns and drugs then wonder why we things" - Ice Cube

Can somebody explain the agenda tome ? Without ranting but stating facts.

Weird that the USA is the most powerfull country but got these crazy ghettos where people kill each other and sell drugs.

Maybe it has something to do with minority dynamic and past slavery influence.

But seriously crying that the white man won't give you a job but you have black colleague funds and black people call each other brothers and sisters so they will stick up for each other, or at least can.

Also irish people used to be slaves in masses and in brutal circumastances but that was I think in the 17th century so it less recent and they are not a minority in their country. However they turned out right and their country is successful.

I'm Croatian from BIH (country name short, you can google it) and over 60% of the people here have slavic ancestry and the slavic people were historicaly enslaved so much that the word slave was derived form their name. But that was before this country was even established and nobody evens knows it besides if you happen to have read it up.
Just stating this in regards to "white guilt", cause the moors who were african black (or mixed with arab possibly) also enslaved the slavic people from what I read.

I mean I am guilty just by being born white yet I live in a 2cond world country ?

I bet the USA has more jobs then my country if you lay down the guns and drugs. I might be really wrong though.

In any case the life standard is miles ahead in the USA and you got welfare.

Last edited by a moderator:
@OliverYou can go to Canada for 6 Months with the Croatian passport. That's something..
I think I heard of that. My brother is looking to work a few months in Germany or Switzerland ot save up some money but possibly ilegaly.Give me a link on how to work in Canada, pls ;)When I think of it in Canda I can save up much more money then here, I got a good chance at getting a job here in a touristic agency but evne tough it's good money here it's still probably nothing compared to Canada.Do I have to have a university degree or any type of job ? Are you from Norway if I remeber corectly ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I heard of that. M ybrother is looking to work a few months in Germany or Switzerland ot save up some money but possibly ilegaly.

Give me a link on how to work in Canada, pls ;)

When I think of it in Canda I can save up much more money then here, I got a good chance at getting a job here in a touristic agency but evne tough it's good money here it's still probably nothing compared to Canada.

Do I have to have a university degree or any type of job ?

Are you from Norway if I remeber corectly ?

Nah, I'm from switzerland lol

check this out Visa requirements for Croatian citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blue countries you can go without a visa, most have limited time tho.

I'm not sure about the conditions for working and living there but you can at least be there without worrying, then find a job and maybe arrange something.

Nah, I'm from switzerland lol

check this out Visa requirements for Croatian citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blue countries you can go without a visa, most have limited time tho.

I'm not sure about the conditions for working and living there but you can at least be there without worrying, then find a job and maybe arrange something.

Ah ya I remember you, you changed your avatar.

Nice that we get along after I called you young and you took it wrong, maybe it was inconsiderate by me in the first place though.

Anyways, I'll check Canada for possible work. A guy in my street moved to Canda but his wife was born there so they got citizenship I think.

Can Swiss people understand German ?

Is the lifestandard that good there that you can get good recording and production for a mixtape or album for yourself ? Unless you are a producer and not aspiring rapper then the question might not make sense

Ah ya I remember you, you changed your avatar.

Nice that we get along after I called you young and you took it wrong, maybe it was inconsiderate by me in the first place though.

Anyways, I'll check Canada for possible work. A guy in my street moved to Canda but his wife was born there so they got citizenship I think.

Can Swiss people understand German ?

Is the lifestandard that good there that you can get good recording and production for a mixtape or album for yourself ? Unless you are a producer and not aspiring rapper then the question might not make sense

Its all good lol, I forgot about that the same day.

Yea we do understand German,

As for the life standard, Its pretty great, but VERY expensive, so we might have higher pay but everything costs so much money its ridiculous. Studio ? Forget it man, expensive as shit lol

I'll make a broad address...

You may take this thread/post however you would like (realistic, optimistic, pessimistic or what-ever your perception conveys to you... if semantics is your thing).
The point was that most "rappers" will not make it to the level of the people they idolize.

I'll make a broad address...

You may take this thread/post however you would like (realistic, optimistic, pessimistic or what-ever your perception conveys to you... if semantics is your thing).
The point was that most "rappers" will not make it to the level of the people they idolize.

if 300 000 people want to be elite rappers, will they suceed ? Only if half the population of planet earth starts being active hiphop fans.

But the elite generaly is that, the elite, more sucesfull then others.

There are the brains/ puppeteers in every corner of the globe, behind the faces/ front men; who don't make anywhere near the kind of wedge that the silent business elite do, courting fame can be a difficult road from rags to riches, it's arguably easier to create - if you have the means to speculate - investing in others can make you heaps, if you understand that the music market today is a carefully controlled industry model, responsible for creating a demand for it's own commodity/ music. Huge portions of the music listening public are happy/ content with being spoon-fed their daily fix by companies that produce music within the confines of a business agenda governed by maximizing sales, in the modern era - there's more emphasis on selling a product by the thousand, than there is on examining it or questioning the quality of the music itself? Sad but true!:cry:

Back