Unbreak My Heart (remix) F4F 100%

waalex

leave your links and i'll feed back promptly. the drop is like a minute in if you're impatient.

Thx for your feedback on my beat

Your flip is cool though ! Only thing I'd say is the bass ! I think there is a lil too much sub ? My headphone was shaking lmao. Smooth

This is tight as **** man, the fact that you used this song is hilarious. Only thing I can think of immediately is that it felt like the song started after the drop, It immediately starts with full on kicks and everything. The only contrasting elements after the drop that I noticed is like the wobble bass and some vocal change-ups. It might hit harder if you make an intro with more minimal elements and less drums and then bring it all in after like 8 bars and then do the same thing again for the wobble bass drop. If you catch my drift. Just sayin what I was thinkin tho. Nice work man. Could bob my head to it.

Wow man this is dope , love how it start , vocals mesh very well with everything . i see some minim issue in the mix but nothing terrible though . sound great as it is . would have make a harder wooble on the dubstep part but its personnal taste , song is already smooth so no worries there , great track man keep up that good work!

It sounds like the sample is mono, but given the age of it I'm pretty sure it should be stereo. I think it'd sounds better in stereo. This seems cool at first, but after a while I just wanted to hear the regular song with your new drums but that never happened. That modulated bass should be louder imo or maybe have more bass in it. It sounds like there's another bass element. Did you put like a crazy high bass boost on the sample?

This is ok. I wish there were less freak ups in the first minutes, especially considering that it actually does eventually play the original song and isn't just something that samples it.

Back