Tyga says Young Money is holding him hostage

Damm, I thought they were really holding him hostage. "I was finally hip hop is back, niggas actually doing what they rap about"

Last edited:
LOL at these two-bit rappers. He shoulda made "Rack City 2" so he could have been still hot. His buzz is tanking. Of course the label isn't going to release the record. Labels want a return on investment. Making good music is not enough for most acts. And Tyga is not a good act. He is a gimmick and he needs to come up with new gimmicks so people can talk about him. Then his label will put out anything he releases. Fools out here, bro.

LOL at these two-bit rappers. He shoulda made "Rack City 2" so he could have been still hot. His buzz is tanking. Of course the label isn't going to release the record. Labels want a return on investment. Making good music is not enough for most acts. And Tyga is not a good act. He is a gimmick and he needs to come up with new gimmicks so people can talk about him. Then his label will put out anything he releases. Fools out here, bro.

Tyga is solid... gimmick or not, Tyga is a solid act who can probably be a little bit more consistent than average.

Of course if we are talking about lyrical skill, Tyga ain't it... but i'll put my money on Tyga before i put it on
Trinidad James or the other one hit wonders.

Tyga is one of those acts that shines as a complimentary act to a group label... he's not going to be a record
label priority like a Wayne, Drake or Nicki but you can use Wayne, Drake and Nicki to build around him... he's
not going to move units but he could prb. move singles.

He's a new generation artist who would be better off dropping singles.

He's a new generation artist who would be better off dropping singles.

So he should be making hot singles instead of complaning about an album. Forget the album and just drop some heat real quick. Why leak a whole album? Albums flop all of the time. Just shoot a quick video for the best song from the album and upload it to YouTube.

I mean Nicki is about to come out.. he needs to fall back.. and honestly.. he's realistically releasing too many albums.. your albums are supposed to be a masterpiece.... you wanna reach that kanye west, jay z, drake anticipation for an album.. NOBODY KNEW GOLD WAS DROPPING lol

Tyga doesn't like Drake or Nicki Minaj.

1414080412_tyga-nicki-minaj-drake-467.jpg

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/ty...j-talks-kylie-jenner-163500618-us-weekly.html

Ymcmb always had problems with doing this. Yall are acting like this is something new. Tyga isn't hot enough to drop an album anymore. just put out some mixtapes, do a couple shows, invest your money and just call it a day man. They still play lapdance down south and rack city is the track that put mustard on so as long as mustard has a buzz then i don't that its gonna go anywhere soon... just collect that check that you made by yourself being independent and sit back

Back