Twista Reloaded Mixtape

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/mixtape.57424.html

Listening now. It's Twista though......I don't have to listen to see if I like it or not. I'mma love it regardless.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

I feel sorry for people who can't enjoy music today. smh.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Good Lawd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Twista is one of my favorite artist... him and Do Or Die (including Johnny P) with some Traxster production

Listened to mixtape... not excited... maybe because it was right after Talib Kweli - Attack The Block. Which was very well done for someone who just did an album right before... Twista had subpar production and vocals sitting too high above the beats... not done as good as the comp. Sorry but I'm a big Twista fan... expected more.

lol! It's a mixtape. See man.......this is what happens when people start doing free albums that are polished like they are ready for the market. :cheers:

Last edited:
Naw, the CD was subpar. Twista needs this CD to go over well. For it not to be polished is the issue. Mixtape or not. He's a seasoned vet. emcee. It should be sonically better than that. Free or not. Its not 2001 anymore. Releasing shitie sounding music is why he might just stay unsigned. Expect more or stay home...

If Twista was more active...a mixtape like that once or twice every month....more features...different story. I like the mixtape because I'm a fan.

I would rather see Twista go to Strange Music than Good Music, YMCM, or MMG.

---------- Post added at 05:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Whut chu know bout?

Oh yeah! That's that shit right there!

Classic in the making!
1325725460-cover_-_midwest_fury.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yeah! That's that shit right there!

RICE FOR MOD!!!

ELECTION 2012!

RICE FOR MOD!!!!

.... do you know how many mf's don't know bout this thread and the shit in it?

Early!

---------- Post added at 10:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

I'm bout to turn up

... sorry

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Damn....

Last edited:
Back