Troubles with my setup

Spsalms

Studying Nursing
Hi I currently own cdj 200 and an numark m3. I have it hooked up to my komplete audio 6. The problem im having is that i only get sound when i open up reason and arm a stereo track. I wanna use the interface as standalone. Could someone help me out please

---------- Post added 03-23-2012 at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-22-2012 at 11:09 AM ----------

Well Looks like i gotta have a program running in order to hear audio from the komplete audio 6 keep that in mind fellas. I think ima get the focusrite or w.e. its called next I need something standalone would be better.

try using the komplete audio as the standard playback and record device in your computers control panel then route the audio to go from the mixer to the interface and back out. then connect your speakers up to the mixer

Well I traded the Cdj's in for a stanton t62 and i still have the problem. I have to have audacity or reason running in order to hear the turntable even though when the DAW is closed the audio 6 shows recieveing from input 3/4.

That diagram is different then my setup. I have Turntable > Mixer > Inputs of Interface then interface > Monitors. I don't know why that setup won't work standalone. Thanks for the diagram I'll try that when i have longer cables My setup is in a bedroom so you know how that is.

your setup is focused more towards recording, mine would be standalone but i have it connected to the interface in case i want to record and also i can play back whatevers on the pc through one of the mixer channels.
my layout would probably suit you better, i can play away on the decks and get sound without even having the computer on and when i need to record, just route the audio through the interface to the pc to reaper, audacity or w.e

ur interface might have a switch for that. my x1240U has a button to go in between playing live through the monitors and one to enable recording at the same time.

Back