*Trap* - Cook Music - GET IN HERE if you love BASSSS - F4F

Yo this beat is fire the only thing id suggest is cleaning up the intro unless you were going for that kinda dirty vibe.

Check me out
https://soundcloud.com/macproductionz/machozz

I have to admit I'm new at that type of intro and still trying to get that style dialed in. Maybe if I cut out the first 8 bars it would sound better.

You were first to post in my thread, and I'm your first follower! :cheers:

Make a thread and I can leave you more detailed feedback.

Last edited:
what the other guy said, work on the intro. use sweepers, the pluck synths just dont sound right here, just go with the same ones u used on the main part n strip it back or something. also could use some cleaner sounding high hats, i like the pattern just these are too muffled.
overall tight vibe. this goes hard just could some tweaks.

I dont know what they talkin about , that intro was FIRE... this sounds nice as hell fam, that reverb on the pluck sits well in the mix, nice work on the snare rolls. i feel it needs a nice dirty distorted lead to set it off. the brass hits sound good a nice lead would compliment it. nice work. i say me and you got some of the hottest trap beats on here!

the kick/bass here is real nice, melody is solid, maybe could use more layering n mix the orchestral hits louder. I like what you did with the snares also. Overall good shit, nothin revolutionary but a good beat overall

what the other guy said, work on the intro. use sweepers, the pluck synths just dont sound right here, just go with the same ones u used on the main part n strip it back or something. also could use some cleaner sounding high hats, i like the pattern just these are too muffled.
overall tight vibe. this goes hard just could some tweaks.

The intro has the same synth used as the regular song just with different fx and automated in. It's supposed to sound kind of goofy and weird at first, which is supposed to help the drop come in dirty. The hats sound like that because they were more dull to begin with but also the entire song is pitched down so that just made them that much 'darker'. I did fool around with some different samples but I couldn't get the sound right so ended up leaving it alone. I appreciate you listening!

I dont know what they talkin about , that intro was FIRE... this sounds nice as hell fam, that reverb on the pluck sits well in the mix, nice work on the snare rolls. i feel it needs a nice dirty distorted lead to set it off. the brass hits sound good a nice lead would compliment it. nice work. i say me and you got some of the hottest trap beats on here!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!

Good to hear about the intro. I was really doubting myself for a moment. I think there is truth to what they are saying though, it just needs to be tweaked. Maybe it's hard to follow, maybe the timing is off. No idea why, but I've left out a lead on my last few tracks. Maybe I'm making a mistake or maybe I'm keeping it simple. I'm definitely listening to see if more people feel the same way. Always appreciate you bro.

the kick/bass here is real nice, melody is solid, maybe could use more layering n mix the orchestral hits louder. I like what you did with the snares also. Overall good shit, nothin revolutionary but a good beat overall

Thanks man and I definitely agree with everything that you said. It's a simple, standard trap beat. I was really experimenting with the mix and trying out some new mastering options. Can you tell this track is squashed to hell? Even though the sub is mixed very loud, I feel like the extra compression really helped bring out all of the drums.

Last edited:
yo this shit is real dope man. the snare rolls are really well made. the synths and all the sounds really blend in well together. no complaints from this man this goes real hard. keep it up

appreciate it if you could feed me back: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eedback/new-joey-bada$$-type-beat-f4f-475632/

Thank you bro. I used to be AWFUL at snare rolls so I really focused on them and improved a lot. Still room for improvement though. I'm checking out your thread now.

This beat got my subs breathing hard lol ! i really dont have much to say other than i banged the whole thing and loved it. the plucked synth is sick. someone could spit hard over this.

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ro-x-beat-transful-low-end-rumble-f4f-475627/

You da man. I'm having a listen to yours now that I'm at home.

Last edited:
very dark trap vibe. I think the pizzicato can be clean. other than that, mix is pretty clean. drums bang

This beat is hard as **** fam , drum are hitting hard and instruments are on point , dope melody as well . Those snares are sick to i wonder how you give that effect / reverb / delay to it . Great track overall keep up the good work man

Back