traktor vs itch

eremasi

i just started djing (just using Traktor though) about a month ago, and i had been looking around the web for recommended hardware to use with traktor... i came across the Vestax V100i (i think that's what it was called) and saw that it was a good controller for traktor, but then im like tripping coz i see the v300... which comes with the exclusive ITCH software.

i downloaded itch and had a see for myself what it was like, but i couldnt do much as the majority of its features only function if you have a djing midi controller.

im still trying to weigh what my options are (it will be one of the two but if anyone has any other alternatives they would like to share, please do so), and its going to depend on the software... like, what's the better program to use. is itch all that good when you use it with a midi controller??

(i live all the way in fiji, and the music shops here dont stock this stuff so im having to go by what i find on the net etc)

thanks for the help guys. PEACE

well it depends what type of music you do my brother does mainly house and dance music and he just purchased the Numark MixDeck all in one unit and i must say it is pretty good. It plays cd's, mp3's, ipod, flash drives and integrates perfect with traktor and all the knobs. check it out

Last edited:
Back