Tracking Into Pro Tools

MarzBarz

Hello All,
I am currently tracking a project from Reason 5 into Pro Tools LE 8, I wanted to know if there is a way in which I can track everything into Pro Tools but through the 'Master" section in Reason.

Chain: Reason's Master Section > Into The Inputs of Reason > Rewire into Pro Tools

I've reWired many times before but before I composed the song I would delete the default Mixer and Default Master Section, going straight into the inputs.

Reason for question: I like how the project sounds with the applied 'Master Section' and when I track to Pro tools without it I lose a lot of the 'feel' it had before removing the 'Master Section Module'

Sorry if this is a bit confusing. Any help if greatly Appreciated.

If you like the way it sounds then do like most reason users like myself do and export it out 1 track at a time. Solo each track and export 1 at a time. Problem solved fam

You want to track everything via 1 channel? Thats what it sounds like your saying, you want a 2track basically.
Umm idk what you mean, but dont delete anything, just reroute each sound/line into the inputs of the rewire rack up top. You PT should already be setup with the correct channels. Press play and record.
I have a few tutorials on using Reason 5 and sampling on my site------>Chaîne de TrillPhenom - YouTube Check that out, SUb if you like/ #Trilltrax

:illsoulprod: yeah I think that's gunna be the only way I can keep 'that sound' out if reason.
Good Lookin out Fam. I appreciate the response.

:TrillTrax: good look on the response as well. IllSoulProd method is on the path I was leaning toward but I'm definitely gunna check out your tutorials.

Thank You

I believe Reason 6 is going to allow that to be done, or at least rather, have the ability to batch export, therefore saving you some time like that.

Back