Time Travelling Toaster - The Space Enterprise

Greetings.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

- TTT

---------- Post added 09-03-2013 at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-02-2013 at 10:00 PM ----------

Space bump.

Hey dude, really like the clip so far! Back to a more boom bap sound, and my personal preference! Dope stuff.

In terms of feedback:
- Samples are amazing, great chilled vibes
- Drums bang hard, maybe add in some hats (Would come later in the track I like it without, just an idea for building it out)
- The Bass is really great as well loving the pitch bends

Great work and would like to see where you'll take this one!

Check out my newest when you get a chance:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...eceive-feedback/rare-soul-hip-hop-f4f-454035/

Thanks for the feed!

- Vibe is great as always
- Composition/Sample chopping is on point
- I think the snare and kicks could be raised but i know you're not not necessarily going in for the drums-knocking sound so this does its job
- Nothing else to say, good job!

Greetings all.

Thanks for enjoying the sneak peak travel and for the kind words. The EP will go for $3.00 on 1.7.14, but you can join my mailing list called the Space Travelers Program to receive exclusives, early listens, free downloads, etc... by going here: Space Travelers Program

- TTT

Great job, well done...keep grinding

Sounds really smooth man. Dope sample. Nice work on the drums. Maybe throw in a shaker for some extra percussion.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on something I've been working on. (link is down)

I hear Joe Budden or Fab on this (Fuego)

excellently composed excellence as usual my good sir.

This is amazin'... INSANE BEAT.

Greetings all.

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for enjoying the travel.

Sinus Roris is coming...

- TTT

Back