Thinking of moving to logic

DJR

Im running PT 8 at the moment using an Mbox 2 mini, I find it to be buggy and sometimes just a pain in the backside which sidetracks me from music.

I see that logic is fairly cheap at the moment and was debating whether or not to cross grade to PT 10 or just switch straight to logic. I would have to get a new Audio interface if I get logic so the price may not be to much of an difference, however I have been thinking about getting a new audio interface anyway and would probably still get one even if I switch to PT 10. (Need more inputs)

I've only been using pT for a year so im bnot that deep into yet although I do like the software. It's just I find PT8 buggy.

They are all good

Ya I just upgraded to PT 10 and I like it alot. its not as buggy as the previous versions. I also use Cubase 5 for production AND PT for mixing. I messed with Logic and its dope to its all about trying it out first and seeing what works for you

I've heard a lot of great things about Logic, and I would definitely have gotten it if I had a Mac instead of Windows. Pro Tools is the industry standard, yes, but it's just too expensive for home-based studios. If you are in the industry, by all means, get Pro Tools. But for my needs, I don't think PT is worth it...

Back