Theodore Hamilton - Classic Toy Percussion Samples

Phee.prod

Hi guys! I’m not promoting my music (although if you’d like to check that out too that’d be cool of you to do so) - instead, i’d like to get the message out that my brand new sample pack will be releasing very soon on my website which can be found here.

The Classic Toy Percussion sample pack contains over 150 meticulously crafted, professional-grade percussion recordings that will ignite your creativity like never before. Unleash the power of 66 captivating loops that effortlessly infuse groove into your tracks, while 110 one-shot samples of enchanting shakers, mesmerising bells, a charming toy drum, tinkling toy cymbals, and even a whimsical slide whistle await to add that perfect spice to your sound palette.
So don't miss your chance to transform your music into an unparalleled auditory journey.

To stay up-to-date on the release of this project, follow my instagram (@Phee.prod). Thank you for your attention and I look forward to releasing this to the public ! Any questions feel free to ask.

SAMPLE PACK COVER.jpgScreenshot 2023-08-24 at 12.15.21.pngsample cover ultra edition.jpg

LIVE NOW !
The Classic Toy Percussion Sample Pack is out now
🥳

+ the ultra edition containing an additional 44 analogue and digitally processed audio files
You can find them both here:
https://producedbyburns.wixsite.com/burns

Back