The Underachievers - Gold Soul Theory

Negative.

Just trying to spread the message.

The time of the lone wolf is over, gather yourselves!

this shit is dope! It is a rare thing for me to discover music with vocals on this site that I actually enjoy (someone I haven't already heard and would go out of my way to listen to again that is)

this shit is dope! It is a rare thing for me to discover music with vocals on this site that I actually enjoy (someone I haven't already heard and would go out of my way to listen to again that is)

Cop the Indigoism tape they just put out. It's on datpiff.

Cop the Indigoism tape they just put out. It's on datpiff.

I see he is part of the same crew as Joey Bada$$...makes sense

it's refreshing to know that there are actually talented kids out there that respect real hip hop

found a pretty cool quote about these guys got signed

FLYING LOTUS:

"The first song I heard – ‘Gold Soul Theory’ – was perfect. I heard it and I didn’t even have to hear a second song. I couldn’t figure out why these kids weren’t killing it right now. It blew me away how professional everything was, but also how forward thinking and spiritually minded these young kids were. It just made complete sense. Within the first 20 seconds I was pretty sure I was going to try to sign them. I never get that feeling."

Last edited:
found a pretty cool quote about these guys got signed

FLYING LOTUS:

"The first song I heard – ‘Gold Soul Theory’ – was perfect. I heard it and I didn’t even have to hear a second song. I couldn’t figure out why these kids weren’t killing it right now. It blew me away how professional everything was, but also how forward thinking and spiritually minded these young kids were. It just made complete sense. Within the first 20 seconds I was pretty sure I was going to try to sign them. I never get that feeling."
Didn't know they were on his label. They got some nice joints on the mixtape, but gold soul is my joint. Like another poster mentioned, kinda similar to the souls/hiero vibe.
Shots out to the OP for starting this, good for the heads!

It can't hurt to step outside the norms every once in a while..

Rather than start a new thread, I'm gonna continue posting relevant music here.

I'm sure you're all no stranger to Zion I.. he's coming back out!

You'll need ALL your strength to practice this.. this is known as.. SH-SH-SH-SHADOW BOXING.

Summon UP.. YOUR ENERGY!

Back