The Secret Genius Of Taylor Swift

Woah, chill dude.. Did u bother listening to it? They're talking about the 'genius' of her indie label compared to the majors... U don't have to like her but u could probably learn something when it comes to the music business..

Woah, chill dude.. Did u bother listening to it? They're talking about the 'genius' of her indie label compared to the majors... U don't have to like her but u could probably learn something when it comes to the music business..
i could learn from a majority of people when it comes to the music business, she not better than the rest.

the main thing to notice is her audience. a majority of her audience are not the crowd of people i would air my tracks to

that never ever getting back together sh!t is trash, ...worst song she ever made.

That "trouble" song is alright though, ..and yea ive been secretly thinking about boning her for a while...lol

Taylor Swift.... She dating too many guys. I know she not a virgin because John Mayer haaaaad to hit it... I mean his John Mayer. So why does she keep making these kitty sugar pop songs that claim an innocence that has long faded with all that balls deep action she been getting. I could imagine her being really slutty behind doors..... I just wish she wrote age appropriate music for a 20 year old and not a 14 year old. She should sell them bubble gum songs to a newcomer. Just saying to me she faking.

But hey it's working for her. So fugh what I just said.... She selling more than Selena Gomez and Molly.... Lol. All praise the money making machine!!!

she's got more confidence than most of the people here..thats what her success comes from.

pretty good, especially the last part...she knows what 17 yr olds want to hear...know your market.

she's got more confidence than most of the people here..thats what her success comes from.

Exactly...

I think the majority of people in this thread are focused too much on their personal feelings towards her -- They're missing out on something good & the main point of this post

Exactly...

I think the majority of people in this thread are focused too much on their personal feelings towards her -- They're missing out on something good & the main point of this post

i know what the main point is but i really don't care

i'm not trying to get in the industry i just want to work behind the scenes using my degree

Saw a 60 minutes piece on her, she's more of a go-getter and business savvy than she appears to be. I respect her hustle

Back