The real Rick Ross

Derogatory...?

Brothers "read" a couple books in prison and then think that they are educated...

Last edited:
Ricky was the man everyone wanted to be in my neighborhood and many of us were working that grind pretty hard to start seeing even a small portion in a month of what that man made in a day.

He may not be well spoken or educated but I bet he could figure out how to hustle a hundred bucks a piece selling tires with holes in them.

lls...
I looked up the word 2 mins into the interview...
just to make sure i wasnt uoǝɥɔunl...

He may not be well spoken or educated but I bet he could figure out how to hustle a hundred bucks a piece selling tires with holes in them.

lls real shit...

Last edited:
Ricky was the man everyone wanted to be in my neighborhood and many of us were working that grind pretty hard to start seeing even a small portion in a month of what that man made in a day.

Man, please. His hustle was easy as hell. He sold cocaine in the 80s. Anybody could get rich from selling cocaine back then. Most dudes selling cocaine now can barely afford a Benz.

Man, please. His hustle was easy as hell. He sold cocaine in the 80s. Anybody could get rich from selling cocaine back then. Most dudes selling cocaine now can barely afford a Benz.

Please, the money was good and flowed like water, that much is true but easy it was not. Those were the days of constant drive bys and gang wars and looking over your shoulder no matter where you were because if someone caught you out of bounds you were likely to get it on the spot.

Please, the money was good and flowed like water, that much is true but easy it was not. Those were the days of constant drive bys and gang wars and looking over your shoulder no matter where you were because if someone caught you out of bounds you were likely to get it on the spot.

Ahh, the glory days. Nothing compares today.

Back