The Last CD You Bought?

50 Cent - The massacre... the internet took care of me after that... i might buy lady gaga's cd because im a big fan of hers... i think shes gonna be legendary but besides her....who's cd am i gonna buy? Rihanna? J.Cole? Nah.... mu****as is wack these days... **** em.

I ****in hate how this shit is playing out sometimes...

Ab-Soul Control System
Rick Ross- God Forgives I Dont
2 Chainz album

i usually buy the albums that my homies are on, even if i dont like it, i download everything, if my homies are part of it i'll support it

Baha Men- Who let the dogs out in 2000
Ludacris- Word of Mouf in 2001

Plan on buying Flying lotus's "Until The Quite Comes" album because hes a big inspiration.

Do u mean actual CDs or the last album u bought. If you're talking bought actual CDs, it was Jorge Drexler because I couldn't find a download ver of disneylandia because the album was an import. If your talking bout digital purchase, I have to buy my jazz stuff most of the time.

Avril Lavigne - Under my skin. Umm yea. Before she turned all girly girl I was a fan.

DON'T LOOK AT ME THAT WAY!!!!! >.<

I was gonna purchase Jason Derulo's debut album because I liked every song on there but if getting these things to the Caribbean were not so expensive I'd have a bigger library of discs.

Linkin Park - Living Things

Why? Because it's a great sounding album. Sounds DIFFERENT from their last album "A Thousand Suns".
And it well crafted, also because i'm a huge fan of them.

Back