The Kaleidoscope EP - complete & mastered

s.singh

www.mellowdeep.com
Hi Guys

Been a while since I've posted on here but with good reason - since the last time I posted here which must have been about 2 oe 3 months back, I've managed to fully complete my debut EP, The Kaleidoscope EP which I've also had mastered by my good friends at Audio Animals mixing & mastering studio in London.

Today I've got previews of the first two songs, Introvert & Mellowed Dramatics. I will be distributing & selling the complete EP so for obvious reasons can't post the full songs.

Mellow Deep's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world if the embeds don't work.

Would love to hear your thoughts and of course I'll return all feedback.

I've set up a facebook page which you can find at www.facebook.com/mellowdeepmusic - so if you like what you hear feel free to connect with me on there.

Sorry for this being an essay...call it value for money :)

Peace

That second track is actually wonderful every sound used meshes to make a composition, drums are nice, you've got a really nice natural sounding bassline, and the transition between pieces is so smooth. Honestly I cant really critique you're work with my humble knowledge because it sounds flawless. Although are these both pre-mix because they do seem like they lack a little clarity?

Thanks for checking - appreciate it! Can you elaborate on the clarity issue as these have been mixed down by me and mastered by a third party.

Also wanted to say I've uploaded track 3 of of 6 track EP, titled 'Flight' - see below.

As ever I welcome anyone's thoughts and will return all feed.

Peace

wow, pretty cool vibes man!

different from what I normally listen to but nonethless, the mixdown is clean !

Back