The haters forum

lmao I hear ya homie! yea there are a lot of haters on here. Usually the ones who either dont give concrete, detailed critiques or a decent enough record to show for the talent. But thats in every forum. Too many whack ass rappers here think they can figure out how to mix and master by reading a forum. Hands on with real engineers is the only way. my two cents!

think they can figure out how to mix and master by reading a forum.
i know exactly what you are saying. i offer free master and email blasts for every beat i sell. most dont ever even hit me back. then when i hear the song im like i dont even wont to promote it because the mixing of it sounds so bad. but i cant even get mad because i understand most people selling whatever on the net are 'do it your selfers' and im sure even the best engineers first recordings wasn't the all that.

I GUARANTEE !!!!!!!

If someone really started a forum called THE HATERS FORUM... it would be one of the most popular forums to ever exist, lol.

A place where people just go to rant about what's wack, who's wack, e-fight... you'd have constant e-thuggin' and shenanigans...

.... but if something happened to somebody you'd probably be held liable and have to go to court. I made a forum for e-fighting once because the mods on FP would close the threads and my forum would let anything be said. The premise was "once your thread on FP get's closed, take to the E-FIGHTZ forum... people would come on there and battle it out... I didn't know if the threats were serious so I shut it down. Started getting scurred about facilitating such an arena.

Make it ... THE HATERZ FORUM or HATERZ PLACE or something.

I'd get on there and hate something to set it off... something like Kanye's latest album.

That's a great idea... you hate yeezus ? go claim to the world why you hate it so much... even get some hater reputation points or something.. lol

That's a great idea... you hate yeezus ? go claim to the world why you hate it so much... even get some hater reputation points or something.. lol

Then me an you e-fight because you might like it and everybody piles on like they do at the skating rink. Then you have a mad house and a popular forum.

I visit an MMA Forum, the most popular threads are about somebody saying they don't like something or someone. 50 pages and up, lol.

Times up, I'm out.

Back