The End of the World must be upon us...El-P just spit on a Trap beat LOL

im1ufo

I did a double take when I noticed that El-P is featured on a track with Jim Jones and A-Trak

I started listening to the song and I was laughing to myself, wondering how the **** an El-P verse is going to work on this track...

should've known...El-P can make any beat into his b1tch haha

I don't think I could forgive him for this track if his verse hadn't been so damn good
(he comes in at the very end for the last verse)

Last edited:
You late.....EL-P and Despot roasted the Harlem Shake for Pitchfork.com awhile back.
Not mention some of the production work on C4C and album with Killa Mike is clearly trap inspired.
Going back even further....his remix of Driving Down the Block.

You late.....EL-P and Despot roasted the Harlem Shake for Pitchfork.com awhile back.
Not mention some of the production work on C4C and album with Killa Mike is clearly trap inspired.
Going back even further....his remix of Driving Down the Block.
I know..I crea

I know...I created a thread a week or two about that Harlem Shake freestyle

I also heard the trap influences in C4C and R.A.P. Music but both of those albums were still completely grounded in traditional hip hop.

this new remix has absolutely no traditional hip hop influences..just pure pop for the clubs

I don't think there is anything wrong with this, I just found it to be funny and unexpected

Killer Mike recently gave T.I. a bunch of El-P's beats to consider using...El-P has put himself in a position to take over the whole hip hop game lol

Last edited:
Um...actually all of those flows were quite unique not like Ace Hood at all mane....

Back