The B*tch In Y'all

kwest chun

Don41's wondering where's his dog's at, barking at trees/ but your rhymes could shake me if they were Muhammed Ali's parkinson's disease/
futureproducers emcees are farces to me/ partially Dr. Seuss with Vanilla Ice's chromosomes/
Trouble, my lyrics are like lead fillin your head till you're left with a Mary J chrome dome/
don't make a "Family Affair" of it, leave them home alone/ with mattu actin like he's an emcee when he resembles a Sloan clone/
not doing audio's cause his voice concists of phone tones/ high pitched participating in cyphers/ couldn't even spark rhymes with gasoline syphons to pages with lighters/
while my spit blaze at science of self, talking in flames/
making him see more stars than the Hollywood walk of fame/
stack adverbs in thirds and smack herbs when I wreck it/
tearing Ripp with verses spit backwords so he thinks he's dislexic/
messing up his win/loss ratio with a hot slayin/
and y'all know like Lindros on his next concussion, I'm NOT PLAYIN/
Trouble quit sayin I listen to P.Diddy, I ain't never said he's tight/
come to think of it, your style resembles his getting OTHER cats to prewrite/
singin like you a battle cat, but really it's a bland song/
when the last "battle" you had was gettin your *** covered in a thong THEN trying to put some pants on/
who's this cat who think's he MURDAs-Mics?/ I'll serve the dyke/ who observes fights/
spit's a verse at me like he's pretending it's do or die/
but he's just "jumping in" cause he saw his boy's do it, like Lemming suicides/
the outcome is similar, just to say the least/
cause just like the Mad Cow Disease you'll get "ate in the beef" :D/
all y'all shoulda learned this lesson: If you start me, run/
cause I'll start murdering family members like Jordan's pops and Cosby's son/
slaughter your storylines in eight bars/ in this "War" of the worlds I'ma play Mars/
cause when you cats spit it's similar to homosexual strip clubs, nothing but "gay bars"/
Back to Trouble, you always responding to my sh*t is suggestive/
seems like she want's to get on my d*ck when it's erected/ cause this b*tch is obsessive/
just some nerd, I don't mean to be blunt, it's all love/
but how many people post on battle board's when they drunk at a pub?/
I just exposed the B*tch In Y'all, but there's only one last question/
this was "How Not To Be Wack" class, is any of y'all dope enought to pass the lesson?

:eek:

Last edited:
:mad: :mad: :mad: What the PHUCK is ur problem man for 1 that was wack and u should be ashamesd was that even a rhyme or u just talking trash as usual????? 4 **** sake man when are these fools gonna learn yo???

See, this is what I'm talking about right here...

I spit a verse, one of y'all come in hating...

I'm just trying to bring some competition to the board, case you know, Online Boards ARE known as BATTLE BOARDS... but y'all take it personally...

the rest of the cats on here at least try to spit back, while I didn't even say DJ Infamous' name and I exposed the "B*tch In Him" lol...

think of it, it's the easiest way, the b*tches reply crying, the real cats reply with verses.... but just cause your real don't mean your dope :D

haha, sucka! talk about taking sh*t personal - I think you just made the 101 for it Kwest Chun.

Anyway, even though you dissed me I still gotta say that those bits where pretty funny. I kind of liked your sh!t on this one, but you best know you're now officially an enemy to each and every one here on this board. 'Cept for your toy boy EL of course.

yeah I agree some of that was tight.

props where props are due.

I have to say and its probably cos of the difference in countries, but I dont understand some of the references. i aint heard of some of those people.

Kwest ya *****!

Kwest, man. I got as far as this line
'who's this cat who think's he MURDAs-Mics?/ I'll serve the dyke' -

and stopped reading...

I mean, I may say this coz Im in a bad mood, but that is wack as f-ck yo. You keepin 'typing' not spitting the same sh-t..bout how we're all haters and your the best. If you was the best you wouldnt come out with lines like that above. Ya a f-cking twat mate.entirely.Hate me for this, coz I couldnt care less.
And em, I aint asking where ma doggs at, coz I dont need no bastard looking out for my back.I take care of myself, where, whenever needs be.

Stop wineing bout how you never get respect here..
Go back to jackanory ya half-a-s B-TCH

-DON-

How can u be a half *** ***** that’s like 50% hahaha 25% x2 hahaa nice 1

Peace 1
:cheers: :cheers:

i actually write rnb lyrics but im bored so ill give this a go!!!!

all emcees on dis board/ my rhyme is gonna u up like a sword/ but i aint no samurai or no killa/ im gonna knock u out like ali in manilla/ i know wot u thinkin, that dis sh*t is wack/ to late now coz i cant turn back/ let me proceed until i run outta steam/ man writin RNB is easier if ya know wot i mean/ dont know how yall write so phat/ maybe i should stick to wot i know, NAh fu*k that/ this is kinda fun, sorta like a task/ u ******* dat ugly, wear a mask/ n all u emcees, keep up the good work/ ill stick to love songs, this **** makin me go beserk.

hahaha ok I know it was wack. but its fun rite. RITE?

Peace

Kid Solo
:bat:

Looks like I struck a chord with Don...

talking bout my rhyme's weak...... get a rhyme scheme and then come back and talk to me... spit a verse, don't b*tch... jus mad cause you the first name in the spit :D

This rap spectacula/ is coming back at ya/ and smack ya with a spatula/ you shall be mars and I will be Zeus/ you rhyme for little kids like Dr. Seus/ put your neck in a ****ing noose/ and if the rope breaks I won’t hesitate to shove a lighting bulb in your prostate/ and I pick and choose your fate/ at one hell of a rate/ kids probably neva liked you in grad school/cause you was gay and liked to use light bulbs as play tools,gay fool/ I’m strong levitation above you’re weak script/ so neva try to beat this/ ya weak *****/ you’re the lyrical mime/ I shall take you back to dark medieval times/ I’m so sick of your rhymes/your always talking about dick rides/ your one sick guy/ so I’m a dyke/ at least I’m still putting up a fight and given you lessons on how to write

sorry it took so long i was out all weekend in ny.
one

murda

i liked it...some of the lines are funny "war of the worlds/gay bars etc etc"...i know that ya in the middle of beef at the moment so i'll let ya get on with it.

Back