Thank You Snoop Lion!

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler

This could be a positive thing for unknown artist out here. So hope outlets like this get reached out to the average music listening people. This could be big. I said could.....if done right. So.......time for you to save your money and get those videos looking right. I just might post this every episode to get you up on it. We need this in our lives.

Wooooooooooo.....that L.A Here is to you joint.......:bigeyes:

Last edited:
Is this just for West Coast underground artists? When I hear "LA Here Is To You" I think that this IS THE WEST COAST and this should be played several times a day instead of what gets played 10 times a day on the radio/BET, etc.

I believe it is for anybody anywhere. Hope it's not a "promote Snoop and others" type of thing. It grabbed my interest. Hope most of his "affiliated" stuff is only a jumpstart to get people to send material since (I for one) haven't seen him advertise for it. And I also hope it's only full of quality material and no iphone video footage type stuff. Give people something to look forward to instead of an easy way to get heard. That should make it easy to filter out the garbage.

But I like what it could be and it seems to me the only way for people to be intersted in it is if it appears to be a "Snoop Dog" thing and not just a "Snoop host for someone else" thing.

Back