Talk To Me

ryanmcnally

Hey guys,

I've been making music for a little under a year now and wanted to get your opinion on this new track I made. I'm mainly concerned with aspects of the mix that could be improved since that's the area I feel I'm mostly a novice.

mixwise I thik you could put in some fade out automation clips on the intro to give it even more ambience, as I think the delays kind of overlap a little too much. the drums are way too quiet, google something called "NY compression" in youtube and try employing that in the mix. if not mess with the EQ on the melodies as they are fighting for space with the drums. also lower the volume of the melody, try compressing it maybe too.

check me out https://www.futureproducers.com/for...master-ymcmb-drake-trap-f4f-check-out-461221/

I appreciate it bro. On your end that "Grown Up" track is tight as hell. I was the really feeling what you did with the hi hats and the overall panning of the piano. It definitely sounds like something I could sing over. How much are you selling your beats for?

Back