Take a listen . f4f

Status
Not open for further replies.
'My life' beat: I really feel like it's missing something, all of the sounds work together perfectly and the drums are good, especially all the drum rolls you've got, but it just sounds a bit empty to me. It needs some other melody I think, even a lead for the hook would help. Maybe a counter melody for the verses?

'Pour it up' beat: I like this one a bit better, the melody is real catchy but again it seems a little empty, I'm not entirely sure how to combat this though sorry! A bassline might help? The 808's work but they areant that strong is all. They're both a bit repetitive too.

Sorry man, just calling it how I see it. A good thing about these beats is that they sound different to most stuff that other people are making which is dope, keep doing what you're doing man!

thanks for the feedback bro , im still new at producing , i just hope that i will continue to grow to be a better producer

You will for sure man, just keep at it. Every beat you make is always slightly better than the last!

thanks bro , i used grand piano that came with fl , but now i have nexus and other vsts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back