T.I. ft. Pink - Chasing Mirrors

TI's part sounds like a demo, love Pink generaly. Lol Ti's part is so no energy. Guess a early version. Side note ; TI must have had some whites in his ancestry, like some white greater grandad, or a few mabye. Muhamed Ali had 1 irish greater grandpa and he looks blacker. Just noticing, no racial shit ofc

Last edited by a moderator:
if its online, you can judge it. I don't like it. I like T.I. but not his recent shit, its not doing it for me. I like that 'I'm Serious' shit, I might rebuy his old album.

if its online, you can judge it. I don't like it. I like T.I. but not his recent shit, its not doing it for me. I like that 'I'm Serious' shit, I might rebuy his old album.
cosign dope boyz and that im serious remix were getting heavy play

Someone with good taste!

T.I really used to be "king" of the south, he was to the south, what Jay-Z is to New york. Paper Trail was his last piece of good work.

This is definitely a demo, but that being said this sounds like its going to be a nice track. I really hate when people say "oh I wish the old T.I. comeback and blah blah blah", people evolve that is part of life. he is no longer in the streets and has to no need to sell drugs anymore, this nigga hella rich, There is no need to rap about shit he don't do more.

and that is understandable. I'm glad he isint trying to be a trap god or anything else that would be fake as hell for him.. thats why i said i like his old shit so ima go buy his old shit... yall can have the new shit..... 'ol family hustle music, i'm good.

Back