Syzygy

Nice opening, builds great suspense. Gels well with the visuals too. Loved that chord change at 0:56, gave me intro of a show vibes e.g. Loki. Very cleanly mixed. If I were being pedantic only feedback that comes to mind is you could get the pluck of the piano type sound even softer but it's still good as is and also contrasts well with the other elements anyway. Definitely know what you're doing, amazing work and keep it up :) Could definitely see you doing this for a living if you aren't already. :)

Nice opening, builds great suspense. Gels well with the visuals too. Loved that chord change at 0:56, gave me intro of a show vibes e.g. Loki. Very cleanly mixed. If I were being pedantic only feedback that comes to mind is you could get the pluck of the piano type sound even softer but it's still good as is and also contrasts well with the other elements anyway. Definitely know what you're doing, amazing work and keep it up :) Could definitely see you doing this for a living if you aren't already. :)
Thank you for the kind feedback. So appreciated!

Best,
Val

Back