Swizz Beatz Responds To Bangladesh, Calls Him A Clown

Plain and simple. I'm not a Swizz fan musically....but dude iight personally. He could really get in his ass by talking about money donations and other things he has contributed into which outweighs the bullshit. Props Swizz. Bangladesh a punk.......where his donations and contributions at? He can STFU and not say a word. That's the power of positive energy...makes the dude look weak. Ole' "IMA AH DIVA" face ass boy. Ole "Kamehameha" beat making ass boy. "Haduuuuuuuuken" sample face ass boy.

Last edited:
Off beat "break up" beat face azz. . .

Dressed like I fell in a pile of goodwill clothes face azz. . .

wearin Racoon fur when it's 1000 out face azz. . .

I should change my name back to Shondrae face azz. . .

but Shondrae is a girl's name face azz. . .lol

SWIZZ BEATZ:

My nose is so big, I can smell the tea brewing all the way in China face azz. . .

I'm so skinny, my nipples touch face azz. . .

My beats didn't get hot until I married a piano player face azz. . .

Chillin In my beamer, listenin to ether, when I know Takeover was better face azz. . .

Wheres Megaupload and Full Surface? Face azz nigga

wearin Racoon fur when it's 1000 out face azz. . .

lmao!!!!!

mr-bangladesh.jpg

Ole "I need some clippers" face ass.

Ole "not by the hairzzzzzzzzzzzzz on my chinny chin chin" face ass.

"The only reason I'm crying......is because of the adrenalin" face ass.

swizz-beatz-300x300-2010-08-25.jpg

face ass.

got damn...vageta lineup....."that's not a faded line up" face ass.

"Wu......Tang.......Wu.....Tang" hairline

"I'm rich biitch.....but I still spend 10 dollars for a hair cut" face ass.

"When I raise the people's eye brow..." face ass.

mr-bangladesh.jpg

chuck_will_kick_your_ass.jpg

"I'm Chuck Norris on the beat" face ass.

"I'll never get my beard like Rick Ross" face ass.

"My beard stops here and goes no further" face ass.

alvinchipmunks300x300.jpg

ALVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! face ass.

2663779039_fed0a283a3.jpg

"I've acomplished a lot in life except my goal of fully becoming a gnome" face ass.

Last edited:
Know one can speak about what each does behind the scenes but Swizz Beats is best known for marrying Alicia Keys. He got the better deal because her image will never be the same after f***ing a married man while pretending to be a good girl. Bangladesh is more relevant because he has a little style that is his own. Swizz's sound has, is and will always be the same. The dude didn't sell 300 million records DOMESTIC! Stop lying on your d**k. Why is it that big name producers who produce 1-6 songs on an album credit the whole album sales to themselves? I never understood why Swizz was considered a top producer. His melodies are elementary. He can't chop samples to save his life. Go to whosampled.com. He had 0% creativity on Dr.Carter (David Axelrod "Holy Thursday") and New York S**t. Even Touch It wasn't that creative. My dislike for Swizz aside, the question is who is more relevant. Who are people going to for singles? Bangladesh. What was the last relevant track Swizz made?

What was the last relevant track Swizz made?

Radio killing these.

Not Swizz fan.....but the relevent statements need to stop.

Now.....where is Bangladesh? Oh........complaining about dudes stealing his style.

bang.jpg

he-man.jpg

"I HAVE THE POWER"....face ass.

"Cringer became the mighty Battlecat"...face ass.

"when i held aloft my magic sword".....face ass.

Radio killing these.

Not Swizz fan.....but the relevent statements need to stop.

Now.....where is Bangladesh? Oh........complaining about dudes stealing his style.

bang.jpg

he-man.jpg

"I HAVE THE POWER"....face ass.

"Cringer became the mighty Battlecat"...face ass.

"when i held aloft my magic sword".....face ass.

I understand that Swizz is still getting major placements but both of those tracks don't really matter. Yes, the radio might play them 10 times a day, but we all know they pay to get their records played. No one is checking for these songs. Does anyone have them in their ipod? Neither one of these songs are major album singles. They are more or less album filler tracks. He style is still the same. His drums are still the same. That new Bangladesh track 100 with Pusha and Jada is not good at all either. Truth is, when major rappers want a hit, neither Swizz or Bang is on their "Top 10 producers to call" list.

^^^True......which means they have faith enough in the songs to spend the money. People are jamming those songs. They don't look as deep as we do on music.

Radio killing this right now.

My problem is not with people getting placements on radio killers.......but the fact that they feel they are more of the reason than the fame and anticipation of the artist they work with. They ain't shit.

Last edited:
i can always tell when its a swizz beat and I NEVER like it. Ive always hated everything about swizz beats. His whole swag lol i just never liked it. I appreciate what he does and his grind as I always say, but I just do not like his shit lol. Im not saying he sucks but man im never like aw hell yeah swizz beats! Its the same damn sound that sound he used in the "sittin in my beamer...listenin to ether" i dont like the sound i dont like his lil ad libs i dont like anything lol. I dont know much about Bangladesh except i think he made a milli but i really dont care who is more relevant either just make music get money and let everyone do their own damn thing idc what they doin i care what im doin

^^^True......which means they have faith enough in the songs to spend the money. People are jamming those songs. They don't look as deep as we do on music.

Radio killing this right now.

My problem is not with people getting placements on radio killers.......but the fact that they feel they are more of the reason than the fame and anticipation of the artist they work with. They ain't shit.

That is EXACTLY what I think of the celebrity producers. Yes, your sound is "unique" so-to-speak, but the success of your records have everything to do with the popularity of the artist you work with. After an artist has made a name for themselves, you can almost expect that whatever they put out will be a hit.

Back