Sudio One v2 is not letting me arm tracks for recording?? PLEASE HELP

Unstoppabels

Rapper/Producer
So I installed studio one on my mac today, (i already have it on my pc) and the program wont let me arm any tracks for recording. I am using an alesis multimix 4 USB mixer. It works fine with garage band and everything else on the mac but not studio one, i also tried to update it but it was up to date, any ideas? If you need any more info please let me know.

Can you explain the problem a little better? Tell me EXACTLY what you're doing step by step.

If it's not... you may need to go into Options and choose Song Setup, and setup your ins and outs there for your interface. I just switched interfaces myself n it took my a while to figure out why I couldn't hear my line inputs. You have to create a mono track and click on the correct box for your analog ins, essentially turning them on in S1. Then, when you create and audio track, open up the inspector and make sure you have the correct input source. Click on the monitor button to hear, and then just arm and record. S1 usually automatically arms the track that ur on. If it's not doing that, u can change that setting in the Studio One drop down.

Back