Successful Songwriting

jahzrealbeatz

Successful Songwriting

by Real Beatz Inc.

To be a successful artist, and not just and artist who blows up with 5 seconds of fame, im talking about making a legendary name for yourself in the music business.

Artist who see the most success make conceptual records. If you don't know what a conceptual record is, ill explain. Conceptual songwriting is based on focusing your song on a concept/topic.

Don't just make a song about anything, make music that masses of people will be able to relate to.

Music is powerful, and its much more than just having a great song, people need to feel emotion or feel like they're living an experience through your music, that's the reason people by music. They buy music because they have an emotional connection to it.
Not only does that emotion have to come from your lyrics, it has to come from your voice. You need to project the emotion using your vocals.

Music has a number of uses, its used to create feelings, its used to create atmospheric vibes, it can make you happy sad, feel pain, anger, energy.

Thats why music is much more than just writing words on paper. You are connecting to a persons soul if your song is great.

The main focus of your songwriting should be your chorus since its the part most people will likely remember if your song makes a connection.

Making you song is like writing an essay, and your chorus is your introductory sentence. The verse is the body of your essay.

I hope this analogy shed some light on how your song should be structured.

Use your chorus for a point of reference when you write songs. Your verse should be based around the chorus in some way shape or form. You don't want to go off topic too much if you are creating a conceptual record.

Hope these slight tips gave you some insight on songwriting.

This is Real Beatz Inc.

This is terribly simple and way too obvious.

Every song has a concept whether it was intended or not, even party songs.

Choruses are not just "introductions".

People need to relate to music to buy it
Call the obvious police
but how would you explain party anthems?

Not visiting your site thanks for 3 different links though (seems unnecessary).

I understood very well what you were saying. I've learned over the years that making music people can relate to is helping to make you stand out from the rest. Music with a message, music that has a point and meaning can be something that lasts FOREVER.

Conceptual writing-- YES. I always try to focus my lyrics around a theme that I believe listeners can empathize with. I think though that some concepts are more shallow than others. But hey, not every song needs to make you cry. Sometimes, simple "feel good" is all that people want. But I do try to vary it up with lyrics that are more poetic and thought provoking. It's good to flex the creative muscles that way.

The use of the right concept in the creation of the songs is very important. There are so many ways to write the correct lyrics just you need to feel the music.

I know a pretty good rap teacher and ghostwriter. hes on this website called fiverr named merty shango. He gives a lesson each week and has webinars n such Ive taken a bunch of his classes

Back