studio linked vst any good?

mguz11

So i just came across the company StudiolinkedVst and they have some packs I would like to try out like the swerve hip hop and rnb. I have never heard of them before Just wondering if anyone has anything from them and how quality is it? The demo video seem makes it look cool but thats just like a preview to a movie.

Over hyped...They speak some lingo that you hear in hip hop, r&b, trap...and play some okay demos on YouTube and people buy into that shit. I mean they're okay, but its not gonna just be ready to go like some instant radio hit instruments and sounds that all the top best of the best producers use. I got Platinum Hit just cuz I was skeptical, I had a feeling it wasn't nothing out of the ordinary and I also have and a friend I work with and he got a couple libraries from them and there wasn't even a lot of sounds and the samples needed more work.

Last edited:
does anyone have the trap bang refill? Main reason i ask is im trying to get some new material geared towards trap sounds and what not.

honestly I dont usually buy into hip hop stuff but I got the hip hop brassand was actully pretty happy it has some nice patches in there

You know i see mixed reviews on StudioLinked and never understood it. Everything i have got my hands on from StudioLinked as been wonderful. Very good sounding virtual instruments. Nice effects too.

Back