Stahhr

Not feelin' the bars, but not hard on the eyes.

I respect your honest opinion but what's the reason why, if you know about God-Hop and/or metaphysics then you'd get it. I never been one to champion any MC just 'cause they reference certain ideologies in their music as I recognize that every idea isn't for nor connects to everyone.

Last edited:
I respect your honest opinion but what's the reason why, if you know about God-Hop and/or metaphysics then you'd get it. I never been one to champion any MC just 'cause they reference certain ideologies in their music as I recognize that every idea isn't for nor connects to everyone.
Just because u have "conscious or afrocentric" lyrics in your flow doesn't mean your the dopest MC.
Sa-Ra, who I think u posted b4, has a better flow.
respect.

Just because u have "conscious or afrocentric" lyrics in your flow doesn't mean your the dopest MC.
Sa-Ra, who I think u posted b4, has a better flow.
respect.

I agree with what you state only because what's dope or not varies from person to person and if I were to choose between the two Sa-Roc would get my vote because I've heard enough of her work to feel her flow as there are variables to what makes an MC an MC and content alone is not one of them.

Last edited:
Back