Sounds Like Fun/Summer Song I Did (F4F)

Decent quality for what I'm assuming is a home studio recording,however need some better mixing and mastering and for better quality get the full beat wav track outs then get them and your vocals mixed and mastered.Your mix will be much more fuller because that's what you want hip hop music like.Decent lyrics and good style.

thanks bro. The snare got that kinda crush to it is how I'd describe it. Maybe get it more snappy you think? I listened to your beat and dig it, got a kinda lo-fi sound to it tho. If that's what you were going for? I dig the bassline but I think it should be brought down a little. respect

I appreciate it, def got a more commercial vibe but I think I put my own spin on it, imma check out your tracks

Just wanted some opinions on a track I did as part of my upcoming project. Thanks!
Track is on private so can't embed right now.:hmmm:

Sounds Like Fun (Prod. by Ben Rosen) by CHRONIC CRANE on SoundCloud - Hear the world

The flow is interesting. It sounds professional and stuff. This type of hip hop is not my preference, though this sounds just good enough in comparison to that type of hip hop.

**Return the favor by dropping YOUR knowledge?**
facebook.com/michaeljoelmusic
https://soundcloud.com/michaeljoelmusic/from-dreams-awoken-demo

Back