Sooooo, beat-tapes are like the new thing now.

How ironic that I take down the year old link to my beat tape in my sig the same day someone says its the way to go...... -__-

beat tapes been around since the 90's. That's how up-and-coming producers got noticed by labels.

except back then... they were really "tapes".

I have beat tapes I did back in '95 in storage. Shit ain't new, y'all just are.

beat tapes been around since the 90's. That's how up-and-coming producers got noticed by labels.

except back then... they were really "tapes".

I have beat tapes I did back in '95 in storage. Shit ain't new, y'all just are.

I know. I should've gave the thread a better title. But I remember Justice League saying that's how that got their name out there

I know. I should've gave the thread a better title. But I remember Justice League saying that's how that got their name out there

As logic said, it's what producers do... Just producers come into the game with a really poor business head. 'Yo, I'mma get placed with my next door neighbour, then soon enough Jay Z man and bam, I'll blow up'. Same old story. People don't understand how to get a product into someone's hand, it's pretty easy. Especially if it's a good product.

A lot of these tapes are just a compilations of previously released songs. Release a tape with original beats (like 808 Mafia did, bar a couple of songs) and then I'm interested.

I had gone through the site. It was very interesting and the forums posting are knowledge acquiring. As my knowledge about the topic is concerned, Rap music is a continuing line of Negro expressions including spirituals, blues and others and it has voices expression from the Negro began to dwindle and die Dow. As my knowledge is concerned, Rap music does not glamorizes violence. Rappers don't make guns look cool. Most Rappers show what life on the streets is really like.

As logic said, it's what producers do... Just producers come into the game with a really poor business head. 'Yo, I'mma get placed with my next door neighbour, then soon enough Jay Z man and bam, I'll blow up'. Same old story. People don't understand how to get a product into someone's hand, it's pretty easy. Especially if it's a good product.

EXACTLY! Talent + Network = All it really takes

Back