Song Structure ( With Or Without Samples )

peter787

One of my weaknesses is SONG STRUCTURE. My chops are good, my sound selection is getting better but i'll make a really good loop and not know where to take it next ... This leads to me not finishing the beat on time .... Anyone have any pointers that can help me improve my production ???

word bro it took a min for me to master logic 10 but it's like the back of my hand now so now i gotta learn proper piano and some basic techniques to take me to the next level ... i'm tryna enter some beat battles soon ... send me some of your stuff bro ... and uhm i got this dvd for piano lessons if u want i can send that too you ... since you helped me out and all with the youtube link ...

word bro it took a min for me to master logic 10 but it's like the back of my hand now so now i gotta learn proper piano and some basic techniques to take me to the next level ... i'm tryna enter some beat battles soon ... send me some of your stuff bro ... and uhm i got this dvd for piano lessons if u want i can send that too you ... since you helped me out and all with the youtube link ...

Yeah i was going to use logic pro but for money reason I use FL studio. But if your looking to get into beat battles, check iStandardProducers you will like never been there but watch videos on youtube sounds cool. But it's cool bro you dont have to give me the piano dvd appreciate it tho.
check out my boy tho, he raps maybe you can send us some of your stuff?

https://soundcloud.com/jordan-grove

word & bro i'm on there everyday lmao ... I'm tryna get into this vip pass thing they having on nov 6th ... & yeah man i will definitely take a listen man ... i appreciate the help my man

Back