someone else's personal info?

The-Architekt

jjust set up this account name and someone else's personal info is stored in the about me section. . .could anyone help with getting this removed?

look on the top right where u see your username and notifications etc, click on settings and then edit profile on the left. you can change the info there

How is someone else's personal info stored in your account? Hmm very suspicious...

cheers guys here is some more info though. . . i know all about changing the info and have tried but even when i save it the wrong info is posted. . . . and to Thunder if you look at my join date on my post it says last week when i started the account and that i live in england. . .however if you go to the about me section you will see that it says join date last year and some random other info from another country so i really don't know how. . The only thing i can think of is that someone started with that name last year and by the looks of it never posted or anything so maybe it became available again but the info never got deleted. . . was just hoping one of the mods would come on and be able to remove the data. . . not that it really matters but just thought it was strange. . .cheers guys :)

The problem is with the hyphen. Under vb4 the system reads it as a space and then there is already someone with this name with the space. So please PM me with a proposed name change. It's the only way.

Back